TEETH WHITENING COQUITLAM, PORT MOODY, PORT COQUITLAM
A smile is a powerful thing. It's the first thing people notice about you when you first meet them, and you only have 1 shot to make a good first impression.
Are you looking for affordable teeth whitening options in Port Moody, Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam? Are you a smoker? Coffee, tea or red wine lover? No problem! Our teeth whitening method is tough on stains, yet gentle on your teeth. On average our customers see results that are 6 shades lighter and experience zero to minimal sensitivity, and the price is a fraction of what you would pay at the dentist.
TEETH WHITENING PACKAGES
• If it’s your first time whitening
• If you have not whitened in over 6 months
• If you want a really bright look
• If you want your results to last longer
• If your stains are stubborn or heavy
• If you’re really motivated to reach your teeth’s whitest threshold
• Level 1 or 2 Whitening Gel (Technician will decide which gel would suit your stain level)
• 60 min whitening session
• Follow-up 60 min whitening session – 1 week apart for best results
• Pre-Whitening Cleaner
• Gingival Barrier
• Post Whitening Rinse
• Remineralizing/Desensitizing Gel
• Home Touch Up Pen/Syringe + Tray *depending on stock
• Daily Whitening Foam (whitening toothpaste)
*Terms: For 1 person only, non transferrable. Follow-up session valid within a month from date of purchase.
*SPECIAL* - $199
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
via Google Reviews
I tried the hydro facial at Mint smile bar. It was awesome! The worker asked about my skin concerns and addressed them. I have normal to dry skin, especially in the winter. They used specific products to fit my skin type. I got all my pores cleaned out! They used a vacuum sort of tool and suck out all your blackheads etc. Then you get to go under a dome with oxygen for your face and pores to breath. At the end of the treatment I left with my face feeling extra soft, it was amazing! I'll definitely be back again, thank you!!
2830 Saint Johns St, Port Moody, BC V3H 2C1
FREE parking available at the front.
FREE Street parking (northside of St John's St. across the street from the smile bar).
Paid parking @ the rear on Spring St. (Moody Skytrain Station) for a flat rate of $3.
Phone: 604 492 2027
Please leave a message if no one answers, we are most likely servicing clients or in meetings.
For faster response:
Our hours are based on appointments, meaning we are only at the Smile Bar when we have appointments (so we may arrive late or leave early some days). You are welcome to walk in if we are there. It's best to give us a call first if you are planning on stopping by
Sun - Mon: CLOSED
Tues - Sat: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM